Supplied by Optical Fibre Trends cc
The latest variant of the OTN product, Xtran, is class-leading in what is capable in industrial networks. Switching networks with the capability of the MPLS-TP platform for seamless mesh and redundant networks. The Multiprotocol Label switching–Transport Profile protocol makes the deterministic requirement for O.T. networks simple and reliable. Still catering for legacy and various other protocols in one platform, with speeds ranging from 1Gbps all the way to 100Gbps. With chassis models ranging from 15 slots, XT-2215 to the compact 10 slots XTD-2110. The TXCare management platform is also putting your finger on the pulse of your operational network with continuous and live feedback on what is happening. This will help with faultfinding on vast networks.
The OTN XTran network systems are designed for the power industry, railway authorities and other heavy industries that require an efficient packet-based infrastructure.
XTran network nodes are designed with specific mechanics and performance values to build a reliable multiservice network and comply to international standards as well as to the most demanding environmental standards like IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613 and EN50121-4.
XTran is a flexible, state-of-the-art product allowing customers to go full packet. Its underlying MPLS-TP technology avoids the complexity of generic telecom solutions developed for service providers. XTran secures reliable operations in harsh environments while its management system (TXCare) supports an intuitive and simple handling.
- Rugged industrial design with no moving parts
- Extended temperature range and EMC requirements
- Compact, DIN-RAIL or 19” mountable
- Front access
- Supports meshed topologies
- Hot-pluggable power supplies
- Substation compliance to IEC-61850-3
- Highest reliability possible via dual common control
- Sub 50ms protection switching in all network topologies(MPLS-TP)
- Advanced monitoring capabilities based on MPLS-TP OAM enhancements
- Advanced network management suite for total control during deployment, operation and maintenance
- Built in features for fast deployment and easy replacement to reduce field interventions
- Easy to install and maintain via TXCare and built in auto-configuration options
- High level of security
- Based on open and industrial accepted MPLS-TP standard
- Industrial Networks
- Metro & Railways
- Power Utilities
Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile
XT-2215-A Core nodes
XTD-2210-A aggregation nodes
O.F.T. / OFT / Op[tical Fibre Trends
RS data / legacy / CS37.94 protocols
Ethernet / IP networks